Manager II, Int Ethics & Compliance Anti Corruption Reporting-CMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1217263BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinating key reporting needs in international markets
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads the development and implementation of reporting solutions
- Leads the process of aligning training, analytics, and reporting to support departmental strategies with the broader vision of the entire compliance organization
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience working with Tableau or Alteryx.
- 1 year s experience leading curriculum design, development, and delivery teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Education, Business, Information Technology, or related field and 1 year s experience in ethics, training performance and measurement, learning systems and databases, data analysis, or related field OR 6 years experience in ethics, training performance and measurement, learning systems and databases, data analysis, or related field.
- 10 years professional experience with 5 years experience leading curriculum design, development, and delivery teams.
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP).
- Master s degree in Instructional Design, Education, or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents