Studio Business Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1216880BR
What you'll do at
We have many partners and our businesses are growing daily. Excellent written and verbal communication with a knack for negotiation is highly preferred. While working with cross functional partners being cool under pressure but having a sense of urgency when appropriate will be helpful.
•Studio business financials – Invoice tracking, Issue management, Estimates, Accruals, Actuals.
•Vendor Management and Contracts.
•Manage the team of photo account managers.
•Art Buying and Usage restrictions/rights.
•Metrics and reporting out and forecasting.
•Manage business relationships.
•Coach business partners to explain their influence on the shoot schedule and production.
•Provide counsel, coaching, and training to advance direct reports.
•Supervise job performance of direct reports; provide direction on photo shoots.
Manage new Associate training:
•Identify potential issues, and work to resolve.
•Work with business partners to improve processes and strengthen partnerships.
•Manage and track the estimation process by vertical and by project.
•Partner with finance and vendor management teams.
•Ensures compliance with policies and procedures to support the company values, mission, and standard of ethics.
•Ability to handle large volume and manage key stakeholders.
•Improves, documents, consults and is a catalyst for changing workflows, and technology.
•Be proactive and blend well in studio and business environments.
- Creates, manages, and executes new feature and product development roadmaps
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the Walmart.com merchandising/services area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Manages products, services, and operations (for example, store execution, customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas
- Manages the placement of products and services with drop-ship vendors (DSVs)
- Manages the product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
•Excellent soft skills (influencing, persuasion and communication) and proven relationship-building skills.
•Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment.
•2 years of experience as a people manager.
•5 years of experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
•5 years of experience managing cross-functional teams.
•4 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
•4 years of experience in producing Photography, Video, and Social Media.
•2 years of experience in managing business finances.
•Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, photography, digital media, or related field and 3 years of experience in project management, business operations, or related field OR 6 years of experience in project management, business operations, or related field.
•Understanding of web development and big data systems.
•Understanding of the basic concept to publish process.
•Experience in an ecommerce environment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents