Paralegal-3rd Party Subpoena
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1216761BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders (for example, clients, outside counsel)
- Conducts legal research and analysis
- Demonstrates expertise and mastery of legal processes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support for legal matters
- 2 years experience as a paralegal, legal analyst, or related field AND successfully obtain a nationally recognized paralegal certification (for example, NALA, NALS, NFPA) within one year of hire OR a Juris Doctor degree.
- 4 years experience as a paralegal in a law firm, corporate legal environment, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Legal Studies, Paralegal Studies, Business Law, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents