Sr. Manager II Process Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1216745BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and redesigns initiatives and processes for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, and programs
- Drives behavior change and process improvement programs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the implementation and execution of complex initiatives and process improvements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, Engineering, or related field and 4 year s experience in business, project management, business analytics, human resources, or related field OR 6 years experience business, project management, business analytics, human resources, or related field.
- 3 years experience in a relevant business field (for example, retail operations, supply chain, technology, finance, human resources).
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional task forces or projects.
- 6 years Walmart experience in process improvement, project management, business analytics, industrial engineering, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Project Management, or related field.
- Process Improvement certification (for example, Six Sigma or Lean).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents