International Total Rewards Director
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1216701BR
What you'll do at
- Acts as the total rewards subject matter expert
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designs a wide variety of global total rewards programs and policies
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Leads large-scale roll-outs of new total rewards programs and policies
- Oversees Total Remuneration Review for global markets
- Oversees the corporate due diligence and integration processes for mergers and acquisitions related to total rewards
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years experience in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field OR 6 years experience in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience in international business, human resources, or relevant area.
- 3 years experience in project management, including data analysis, market research, and compensation or benefits program design.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents