Associate Product Marketing Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1216647BR
What you'll do at
As Associate Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting customer insights, product roadmap development, product launches, and media campaigns that drive customer growth and adoption. You will be both a champion for the customer and an energetic, innovative wrangler of people and resources. Along with the Senior Manager, the Associate Product Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction and positioning of new products and experiences and optimize current website and app features.
The right candidate will have both a technical and creative/marketing background and love for finding the solutions that solve customer needs.
This is a great opportunity to work on company-wide initiatives that have the potential to drive significant impact for a large organization. This is a unique opportunity to change the way people shop today and move retail into the future at a scale that is unmatched by any other retailer.
•Customer Knowledge and Product Development.
•Conduct customer research and competitive analysis with support of internal insights teams.
•Assist in defining development priorities, business and functionality requirements for new products, and outlining the ideal customer experience in collaboration with the UX, Product and Creative teams.
•Create launch plans, testing agendas and playbooks and assist in quarterbacking new product launches
•Partner with Product team to continually enhance product features.
•Be the champion of user adoption and growth for the product before, during, and after launch.
•Work across several aspects of marketing, from branding and product positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, customer service, and PR.
•Analyze post-launch results.
•Continually develop, drive briefing process and execute media plans that drive growth and adoption of launched and new products and increase Walmart brand awareness.
- Achieves marketing objectives for specific segments
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for specific segments
- Manages project and initiative performance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the development of annual plan(s) for specific segments
•Experience with the technical aspects of e-commerce websites and marketing channels.
•Ability to inspire and align various stakeholder groups on a shared goal.
Sharp creative eye and attention to detail.
•Well-versed in project/process management with the ability to effectively prioritize.
Minimum of 2+ years in online retail/marketing or product marketing.
-Minimal travel may be required.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 2 years experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years experience in marketing or related field.
•Startup or technical eCommerce experience a plus.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
- 2 years experience in online marketing.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents