2019 Summer Intern - Central Operations Health and Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Internship
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1216010BR
What you'll do at
Must be graduating December 2019 or May 2020 and not planning to pursue a graduate degree.
Experience with process improvement projects
Ability to multitask
Adapt quickly to change
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents