Manager, Business Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1216002BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops business analysis and insights to influence decisions
- Drives impact analysis for small to mid-size categories
- Leads the analysis of assigned category modular development processes and strategies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides opportunity identification and business analytics to smaller departments and projects impacting category margins
- Supports financial forecasting
- 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 1 year experience in Data Analysis, Supplier Sales, Finance, or related field OR 3 years experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- 1 year experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- 1 year experience with modular development systems (for example, ProSpace).
- 3 years experience with data analytic tools and databases (for example, Access, SQL).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 3 years' experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents