Senior Manager II, Corporate Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1215960BR
What you'll do at
- Establish a segment consolidated ROI forecast processStrengthen the enterprise cash flow forecast process
- Manage the enterprise forecast calculation and communication to leadership
- Deliver the monthly business review distributed to the Board
- Manage the enterprise management incentive calculation
- Facilitate the communication of adjustments and outcomes to leadership and the Board
- Support the enterprise incentive guardrails process
- Drive improvement in the incentive process at all leadership levels
- Manage the finance partnership with Compensation
- Promote the development of associates
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 1 year s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 7-10 years of progressive finance experience in a large, multinational company.
- 2 years experience dedicated to balance sheet and cash flow, analyzing data and interpreting results
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Masters degree in Business Administration.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents