Senior Director Business Development Private Brands Bakery/Deli-WMMdsg
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1215518BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees integration of product lines across assigned categories to support the omni-channel platform in partnership with global eCommerce to ensure that the needs and objectives of Merchandising are met; analyzing eCommerce trends compared to in-store trends; determining appropriate allocation of products for omni-channel; working across the merchandising teams to align strategy for eCommerce with other categories; and monitoring results of categories in all channels to improve margins.
- Oversees new and existing product line assortment and modular planning
- Oversees profit and loss and financial forecasting for category teams
- Oversees the management of strategic supplier relationships
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in merchandising, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related area OR 7 years experience in merchandising, financial planning, replenishment management, retail operations management, or related area.
- 3 years experience negotiating in a merchandising field.
- 5 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 7 years experience with profit and loss responsibility.
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents