Senior Manager Risk Assessment- U.S. Compliance & Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1215450BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and facilitates risk mitigation processes to enable Walmart to achieve objectives while creating a competitive advantage
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal client organizations to stay informed of and act upon company strategies, new business ventures, and operational issues
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintains and protects risk data
- Manages compliance agreements (for example, consent decrees, administrative orders, settlement agreements) for the company
- Organizes, plans, and participates in the risk assessment process to determine root causes of opportunities for improvement
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Risk Management, Compliance, or related field and 2 years experience in finance, risk management, compliance, or related field OR 4 years experience in finance, risk management, compliance, or related field.
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP).
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or related project management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents