Portfolio Manager, User Experience - GBS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1214006BR
What you'll do at
As a UX Portfolio Manager, you will also manage all project-related communications to team members, executives and other stakeholders. You are a master planner and a flexible project manager who can balance multiple projects.
• Collaborate with UX team leads in delivering the highest level of trust-building and strategic counsel through all project interactions.
• Act as a bridge between UX, Engineering, and Product Management (PM) teams, connecting all three groups to make sure interdependencies are understood and planned for.
• Understand strategic priorities and work with Product Managers to define and maintain roadmaps.
• Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management; driving required changes to make sure project teams are working on optimum efficiency.
• Act as a champion for UX standards/best practices and educating business partners on the value and impact of UX.
• Collaborate with Program Manager and UX team leadership in key project decision-making, including: prioritization, requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, project tracking, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
• Provide production progress reports, status reports, risk assessment reports, etc.
• Identify and effectively manage project risks and problems; facilitate resolution of any issues or problems.
• Ability to influence internal team members and customers to execute on projects.
• Orchestrate successful delivery for multiple projects simultaneously.
• Report to Program Manager, User Experience.
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 6 years' technical program management experience.
• Strong business and technical acumen.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent customer management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage project backlogs.
• Proven organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of software design/development processes and technologies, particularly agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Certified Scrum Master.
• Ability to work with virtual teams to direct efforts and deliver results.
• Recent project delivery experience relevant to software UX design and development.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents