Coord II Supply Chain Mgmt
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1213320BR
What you'll do at
- Assists and handles complex risk control and error reduction processes
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives and processes to promote supply chain growth
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Provides operational assistance to suppliers and field operations
- Supports the execution of systems enhancements and process simplifications to continuously improve the supply chain process; developing and implementing cost-efficiencies within the business model; serving as a subject matter expert for processes ; managing decisions in collaboration with key business and trade partners in sourcing and buying decisions; and evaluating the impact of process improvements through measuring results and return on investment.
- 2 years experience in supply chain, business, direct imports, or related area.
- 2 years experience in transportation industry or related area.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents