Senior Manager, Data Analytics Finance – Walmart International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1213222BR
What you'll do at
- Provides data support for the International team by directing team efforts in providing analysis and reporting for the International Support teams (e.g. Technology, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.) and in-country senior management.
- Establish methodology and system architecture to ensure budget and spend tracking ability for International Technology product initiatives, provide visibility to In-market leadership as well as US-based leadership on a real-time basis. Help design key performance indicators that align to product delivery and ensure management visibility by way of reporting portals and analytical dashboards.
- Directs International Finance database & reporting projects by overseeing and understanding the definition and documentation of project requirements including how the databases interact with company systems and existing databases in partnership with customers and database administrators; providing leadership in solution design and selection; ensuring available resources; approving and monitoring milestones and delivery dates; overcoming problems encountered during project); reviewing and approving final solutions; ensuring customer needs have been met; and providing leadership and direction for future projects.
- Directs the development of applications and oversees existing International Financial database applications, reporting dashboards (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) and statistical analytics platforms (e.g. Alteryx) by providing supervision and technical guidance to team members as they learn applications and provide technical support to customers; staying up-to-date on new technologies and industry standards; and providing thoughtful leadership in the development of the strategic direction for International Financial systems.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for International Finance analytical support by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years of leading and completing cross functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field and 4 years experience in financial accounting or related field OR 6 years experience in financial accounting.
- 4 years experience with analytical dashboard reporting tools, system development and strong familiarity with statistical program offerings (Alteryx / Monte Carlo analytics).
- 2 years system design experience including database familiarity and how to connect disparate financial systems with a reporting / visualization tool.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents