Director, Strategic Finance – Walmart International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1213220BR
What you'll do at
- Lead and collaborate with teams focused on new products, value-added services and partner relationships, serve as chief strategy co-lead with business partners
- Define value propositions and growth hypotheses for technology, eCommerce and other related international opportunities, evaluate supporting business models and technology partnership options to enable solutions and accelerate time to market
- Develop and execute business transformation strategies around maximizing customer value, improve business process and solve complex problems preventing rapid growth and optimal ROI
- Chief problem-solver: understand business issues and process breakdown, identify root cause (utilizing repeatable process analysis methods), propose and gain path forward and drive to optimal solution
- Provides analytical and financial support to Walmart’s growth and cost reduction initiative teams as well as other business partners on an as-needed basis
- Coordinates business performance management activities and reporting to executive leadership team
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 4 years experience in finance or related field OR 8 years experience in finance or related field.
- 10 years of experience, preferably within consulting and/or strategic planning.
- Experience in the following areas would be positively viewed:
Corporate Strategy or other Corporate Finance Planning roles, Retail, Grocery, eCommerce, or Consumer Packaged Goods, Large multinational corporations and/or International.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents