Dynamic Defense Engineer Cybersecurity-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1213169BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with Incidence Response and Cyber intelligence teams to integrate intelligence into security posture
- Contributes to the vulnerability lifecycle management process
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Increases effectiveness and efficiency for Cybersecurity Intrusion Analysts
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience with at least two of the following technologies: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or Network administration.
- 1 year's experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, and/or .Net.
- 2 years's experience with a log analysis/SIEM product (for example, Splunk, ArcSight, Qradar, Nitro) OR 2 years' experience with manual security log review and analysis (for example, Windows Event Log, Linux Syslog).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 1 year's experience analyzing network packet captures (for example, WireShark, Snort, Bro, Suricata, Netwitness).
- 1 year's experience securing applications, operating systems, or networks.
- 1 year's experience with ArcSight Logger/ESM.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Cisco Certified Networking Professional Security (CCNP-Security).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents