Sr Mgr I Finance
- Location ATLANTA, GA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1212925BR
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with senior management to plan and analyze business performance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages complex control structures to mitigate risk of financial misstatement
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction to the financial planning process
- Provides input for business decisions
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 1 year s experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year s experience with Microsoft Office.
- Master s degree in Business Administration.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents