Senior Photo Art Director
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1212105BR
What you'll do at
•Concept and execute regular art directed shoots for fashion, food and lifestyle content.
•Work with photo creative director to pull inspiration and brainstorm on ideas for upcoming shoots.
•Collaborate with creative team to deliver consistent, high quality, on brand product photography.
•Manage post production process, including retouching and editing photography.
•Work with producers on planning and execution of photo shoots (ie: photographers, studios, casting and crew selections).
- Directs and implements the design strategy
- Drives improvements in the creative process
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures consistent application of the online brand and brand voice
- Manages complex, creative projects from concept to completion
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Fashion, beauty and lifestyle photo art direction a must.
•eCommerce/web experience a must.
•Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
•Proven experience working with Art Directors, Production, and freelance talent.
•Deep skill and knowledge in all things related to photography.
•A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through issues in a solution-minded way.
•Experience with managing other art directors.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 3 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design OR 6 years experience in creative project management, including graphic design.
- 2 years experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years experience managing brand initiatives for product launches.
- 2 years experience managing budgets, including budget forecasting and reporting financials.
- 2 years experience managing design teams in a retail creative environment.
- 2 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- 3 years experience managing large scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents