Part-time Pharmacy Technician Trainee (1st & 2nd shifts)
- Location SPRING, TX
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1211487BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in fulfillment of pharmacy prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist in an automated central fill pharmacy
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains and tracks medication inventory
- Maintains pharmacy systems and technology (for example, inventory systems, automated medication counting machines)
- Maintains quality, accuracy, and integrity of inventory (for example, pharmaceuticals, supplies)
- Maintains the pharmacy's professional reputation and delivers pharmacy products and services to patients in accordance with local, state, and federal laws and corporate policies and procedures
- Supports facility with reporting and paperwork to ensure productivity and pharmaceutical integrity
- Holds an active/valid national certification certificate issued by PTCB (PTCE) or NHA (ExCPT).
- Meets state requirements to work as a Pharmacy Technician, such as minimum age, qualification, registration, certification, and/or licensure when required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- 1 year experience using and maintaining automated medication counting machines.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office.
- 1 year experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail environment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents