- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1211132BR
What you'll do at
- Approves grants within established guidelines
- Communicates and supports Foundation internal and external customers
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages equipment and software requests
- Monitors grant utilization
- Processes data
- Provides assistance in organizing departmental meetings
- Associate's degree in Finance, Accounting or business related field OR 1 year experience in data entry, data analysis or business-related area.
- 1 year experience providing customer service.
- 1 year experience with financial reporting.
- 1 year experience with financial, reporting, or systems analytics.
- 1 year experience working with SAP.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents