Senior Manager Portfolio Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1211107BR
What you'll do at
• Primary responsibilities will include:
o Working with senior stakeholders across Finance, Engineering, product management, program management, etc. to derive an aligned view on a prioritized list of portfolio offerings across the Retail technology organization.
o Prioritizing across competing priorities to define the portfolio investment strategy to maximize long term portfolio value
o Converting the portfolio requirements into a development roadmap with delivery commitments.
o Measuring the ROI and financial performance of portfolio offerings
o Providing feedback to the various constituents on the effectiveness of the portfolio.
• Experience in guiding projects through a complete lifecycle (inception through retirement).
• Experience with implementing metrics and key performance indicators.
• Experience creating business cases
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Working across large cross functional teams to drive projects
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents