Interactive Design & User Research
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1210427BR
What you'll do at
We’re looking for UI designers with training or experience in user interaction design who think big picture and care about the details – we aren’t just looking for results. Wow us with your presentation technique and be prepared to walk us through your process.
We have senior and junior UI Design roles available.
Skills include: Information architecture, brainstorming, user flows, hierarchy task analysis, grey scale wireframes, prototyping, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, mobile and desktop design.
Preferred: Master’s degree in interactive design, digital design, user interaction design, technology information design, integrated design.
Senior UI Design roles: We are looking for candidates who have experience leading medium to complex interactive design projects from start to finish, preferably with experience leading or mentoring junior designers.
Junior UI Design roles: We are looking for candidates who have experience working with large design teams and can take ownership of building small to medium design flows.
For UX Research positions:
We’re also looking for user experience researchers with experience in tested, structured training in user experience design. You’ll blow us away with how you approach research and your experience in various research methodologies.
We have senior and junior UX Research roles available.
Skills include: Qualitative and quantitative usability testing methodologies; heuristic analysis, competitor analysis, contextual inquiry, design research, cognitive task analysis, persona and scenario creation, usability testing.
- 1 year experience designing front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 1 year design experience OR 4 years design experience
• 2 years experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
• 4 years experience in eCommerce or related field.
• 4 years experience in software design or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents