Case Manager III, Workers' Compensation
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Risk Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1210332BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance for cases in states with moderate compliance requirements
- Maintains current adjusting knowledge
- Manages moderately complex workers' compensation claims (for example, extended lost time from work, cases requiring extensive medical evaluation to determine if treatment is necessary)
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors Associate disability management to ensure costs are appropriate
- Participates in serious case reviews (SCRs)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides service to customers (for example, claimants, medical providers, store/club/distribution center personnel, legal counsel)
- Have an Insurance Adjuster license OR will obtain an Insurance Adjuster license within 90 days of job entry date.
- 1 year experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year experience in any medical-related field.
- 1 year experience in customer service or related field.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- Insurance adjuster license.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents