C.T.C. Manager(Change, Training, and Communication)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1210305BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated human resource information
- Consults with internal organizations on global strategic initiatives or multi-business initiatives
- Drives change across multiple business areas
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads global projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Global Organizational Effectiveness strategies, processes, and best practices
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Psychology, or related field and 2 years experience in human resources or related field OR 5 years experience in human resources or related field.
- 6 or more years experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Design, Business, or related field.
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR Certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents