Senior Product Manager, Omni Channel Pharmacy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1210029BR
What you'll do at
This role requires a passion for understanding service design, mobile, customer behaviors and human/computer interaction to maximize impact. You will have regular exposure to Walmart’s leadership and your ability to influence and communicate will be critical. The reward for impact in this role is large. You’ll design and ship industry leading mobile products, gain a full understanding of omnichannel retail and serve as a strategic product leader within our company.
Your work will target an addressable market of our 140M customers that shop our 5,000 stores every week, with direct impact on our P&Ls and customer experience.
This role involves being the advocate for the pharmacy customer by being a customer yourself and also leveraging research to understand the customer needs and pain points. Then, combining that with advanced analytics to collaborate with business partners and build a strategic roadmap to help our customers and grow our business. It also demands the advanced ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed UX and engineering team to deliver high quality products. Finally, tie it all together by deep diving into analytics to measure performance than inform future decisions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Developing a keen understanding of Walmart’s Omnichannel Retail Strategy, translating strategic priorities into a product vision, roadmap and detailed product specifications.
• Using customer insights, competitive research, and analytics to identify and validate product opportunities
• Collaborating and managing stakeholders across several key areas, including but not limited to Engineering, UX, Research, Pharmacy Operations, Marketing, Fulfillment
• Working with dedicated and talented team members across multiple geographies (primarily San Bruno, CA/Sunnyvale, CA, Hoboken, NJ, Bentonville, AR and Portland, OR) and channels (Stores, Mobile, Web).
• Incorporating and staying updated on HIPAA and HITECH standards.
• Defining metrics, assessing product health & conversion rate, and developing KPI’s that help increase customer value and retention
• Performing exploratory analysis and modeling; further brainstorm hypotheses with cross-functional teams to identify product opportunities
• Joining an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast-growing, tech savvy, strategic area for the company
• Knowledge or background of the pharmacy or healthcare industry
• 5+ years of professional work experience in product based, eCommerce, retail, business, or consulting roles
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Agile Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Solid understanding of technical solutions used in e-commerce space and familiarity with system architecture, API’s and data science (including machine learning) for building a robust tech stack (ability to understand the tech stack conceptually, its strengths and limitations); including experience working on a mobile app at scale
• Experience creating a strategy and building a roadmap to delivery
• Track record of creative problem-solving
• Meticulous communication and documentation skills. Thinks about the details and clearly communicates requirements to team members both local and remote.
• Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents