Temporary Benefits Call Center Agent
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1209936BR
What you'll do at
• Primary function will be taking phones calls
• Provides customer service on issues for plans
• Provides customer service & communication in compliance with federal, state, & local laws & regulations
• Completes work assignments and priorities including premium payment accounts
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
• 1 years’ experience supporting customer requests in a Contact Center, Retail Industry, or Shared Service environment.
• 2 years’ experience in customer service
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to have strong listening skills while being able to multi-task
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents