Program Manager, Early Talent Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1209259BR
What you'll do at
• Executes the summer intern experience end to end, managing logistics, event planning, onboarding/exit processes, travel/relocation, budget, vendor relationships, and communication with interns
• Delivers integrated internship and early experiences across multiple programs, brands, geographies, and business segments
• Builds and strengthens relationships with internal stakeholders, interns, early talent associates, business partners, vendors, and Global People partners, such as Campus Recruiting, Recruitment Marketing, Talent Development, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, and the Talent Brand team
• Partners with Global People Analytics to measure success of the intern and early talent programs against the People Experience index, using metrics and insights to make improvements and further develop programs
• Manages projects in early talent portfolio by prioritizing initiatives that aggressively meet our customers’ needs and align to Global People Experience strategy
• Assists in the design, development, and implementation of innovative, cutting-edge intern and early talent experiences throughout the associate lifecycle
• Serves as a consultant, guide, and resource on intern and early talent initiatives being executed in other parts of the business
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years' experience in human resources, talent development, or related field.
• Agile Project Management Certification
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Experience in designing and managing large scale programs and projects
• Adaptability and comfort in a fast-paced, ambiguous, constantly changing environment
• Strong digital and physical communication skills with all levels, from interns to executives
• Ability to build meaningful relationships and lasting partnerships with key stakeholders
• Collaboration skills; team player who can work effectively with multiple groups
• Immersive attitude; passionate about employee happiness and culture
• Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable solutions
• Excellent project mangagement skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Scrappiness; ability to deliver on goals with limited time and resources
• Entreprenuerial mindset with a bias toward customer-centric innovation
• Comfort with delivering and receiving real-time feedback and coaching up, down, and across
• Retail experience a plus
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents