Bilingual - Sr. Agent Customer Care - Call Center
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1209249BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer engagement and collects customer feedback
- Researches issues and identifies root cause solutions for Walmart.com issues
- Resolves escalated store merchandise, online orders, and customer issues (for example, site-to-store orders, out-of-stock items)
- 6 months experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 1 year's experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents