Manager –International Technology Reporting and Portfolio
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1206494BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Drives change initiatives to achieve desired results
• Supports and manages a portion of the department budget and profit and loss (P&L) and looks for opportunities to achieve savings
• Supports the creation of executive level presentations of the department budget to senior leadership
• Supports creation of strategy, guiding principles and ways of working through workshop facilitation and adoption of Product and Project management tools (Jira)
• Support KPI/Metrics analysis and development of executive level dashboards to measure effectiveness of International Technology Strategy Implementation – Data collection, visualization of portfolio, health of business, delivery metrics and resource management.
• Support portfolio management direction through the definition of business case development, quarterly business reviews, report value metrics, and hold stakeholders accountable for the results of the product implementations.
• 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Proven experience and results in working metric and reporting tools (Tableau or Alteryx)
• Proven experience in product or project management tools (Jira)
• Demonstrate experience and proven results in managing department budgets, understanding strategy definition and presentations to senior leadership.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, or related fields and 5 years experience in project management, strategy definition, budgeting, or related fields OR 7 years experience in project management, strategy definition, budgeting or related fields.
• 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents