Pricing Manager - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1206260BR
What you'll do at
- Acquires and leverages competitive intelligence to improve price position and profitably through competitor data and analytics
- Communicates pricing information, strategies, and tactics
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops complex analytical models to support pricing initiatives
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Serves as the initial point of contact for clubs and other internal stakeholders (for example, merchandising, finance, replenishment, operations) on pricing and signing issues impacting associate and member experience
- Supports the execution of multiple promotional pricing plans and projects for Pricing Division
- Trains and educates cross-functional teams (for example, merchandising, finance, replenishment) on systems and processes
- Bachelor s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field AND 3 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field OR 5 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years experience developing financial, marketing, or merchandising strategies.
- 2 years experience working with business analytics tools (for example, SQL, Visual Basic, Tableau, Access).
- Master's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance,
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents