Associate Director, Acquisition Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1206040BR
What you'll do at
Scope of the role
- This role has end-to-end responsibility when it comes to acquiring customers: from strategic planning to overseeing the tactical execution week in and week out.
- This role defines the strategies for scaling new user acquisition across digital and offline channels, develops scenarios or the best mix of upper-funnel and lower-funnel spending to achieve optimal results; quarterly budgets are in the eight figures.
This role will be responsible for the media plan and manage an internal team of digital marketers as well as agencies to refine the plan and buy the media. - - With the team, this role will refine audience targeting and turn conversion optimization into a systematic program. The person will also direct the team to uncover new channels and will work closely with an internal analytics team to measure performance, uncover insights, and identify new opportunities.
- Prefer experience acquiring customers not just through web channels and mobile app, but also through living room devices.
- Prefer hands on experience with such attribution systems as media mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents