Associate Director, Originals Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1206025BR
What you'll do at
You will be a key point of contact for show runners and creators, working closely with them to collaborate on and communicate different facets of the campaign throughout the lifecycle of the show. Ideally, you've been responsible for marketing high profile entertainment properties and are able to craft a clear and distinctive show positioning and creative strategy that cross-functional teams can execute on. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, which drive fan engagement. A natural leader, you can listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. Your love for television, film, and pop culture, and ability to thrive in a quick moving environment make you an excellent teammate.
• Extensive knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from creating the show strategy to executing the tactics
• Able to work across product and marketing to integrate content across the experience
• Solid understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to optimize campaigns
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically, but also dive in and do the work
• History of leading and producing creatively led campaigns that deliver results
• Experience running a high volume of campaigns at different stages of production
• A real passion for television and movies
• Experience working directly with talent and creators to partner on marketing campaigns
• Prior experience launching Originals at an OTT service is preferred.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents