Senior Manager II Product Safety Compliance
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1205765BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzing necessary data ; creating reports on findings; communicating findings to senior leadership; and completing follow up with field and home office based on findings in reports.
- Develops recommendations for corporate positions on various overarching issues
- Directs the consistency of compliance and ethics in area of responsibility
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages research on high-impact proposed regulatory issues to serve as a subject matter expert to the business; managing third-party research and development studies on proposed policy and relevant provisions; identifying internal and external stakeholders likely to be impacted
- Manages the development, execution, and maintenance of legislation assessment strategy
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents