- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204895BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads execution of new format packaging approvals for existing proprietary brands to ensure positive customer experiences and cross-brand consistency
- Leverages assets of proprietary brand collateral across Home Division initiatives to drive quality multi-channel customer experience
- Manages emerging packaging initiatives to communicate strategic messages to the customer
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field and 3 years experience in packaging, brand management, customer experience, or related field OR 5 years experience in packaging, brand management, customer experience, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in a digital or dotcom related field.
- 2 years brand management experience.
- 2 years experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years packaging experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years working in customer experience or related field in a retail environment.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents