Project Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204815BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
- Manages multiple medium-scale projects or multiple work streams
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
- 1 year experience with data analytics and project management systems.
- Experience leading large scale implementation
- Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
"Our leadership invests in every associate and it’s up to us to change the course of retail—and we’re doing it every day. I feel unstoppable."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents