Program Manager II
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204815BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Manages multiple medium-scale projects or multiple work streams
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Track Record of successfully managing complex cross segment programs
- 1 year s experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
• Experience leading large scale implementation
• Master's degree in Business or related field.
• Project Management certification.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
• 5 or more years of Experience in IT or Shared Services Model
• Ability to take concept, develop solutions, identify risks and implement the solution
• Exceptional written and verbal skills
• Ability to identify and align solutions to organizations strategy
• Effective ability to influence and negotiate at various level of organization
• Ability to develop relationships and trust across multi type business segments
• Significant program management experience both in theory and practice (Agile and others)
• Ability to forecast and identify future demand needs to deliver an outcome
• Ability and comfort to challenge status que while leveraging and innovative outside the box thought pattern
• Investigative mindset (always asking why and how)
• Ability to drive progress through others without direct authority
• Experience developing organizational operation models
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents