Manager, Digital Strategy-CAC
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1204181BR
What you'll do at
Provides guidance on digital communication strategies and develops product execution plans for Corporate Affairs by managing the integration of digital messaging across digital platforms; researching industry trends and identifying gaps in current content; developing enhancements and solutions and managing their implementation; providing recommendations on best practices for targeted messaging execution across channels; recommending Walmart's participation in select community websites; and utilizing data insights to provide guidance on strategies.
Manages the implementation of digital communications projects and programs for Corporate Affairs by collaborating with cross-functional teams on corporate initiatives; determining product requirements and standards across programs; utilizing digital technical expertise to integrate initiatives and programs into a digital platform; providing guidance to leadership regarding best practices for digital communication content; ensuring a positive user experience for all audiences; and identifying and implementing cross-functional communication linkages.
Manages on-site execution of technical production by communicating requirements, plans, timelines, and expectations to team and vendors; meeting with vendors and internal business partners to exchange information; ensuring availability of resources; touring and inspecting facilities; creating, distributing, and reviewing project reports on production progress; conducting meetings with team and resource providers; and identifying and resolving implementation issues.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures integrity and quality of content on corporate digital communication channels
- Manages on-site execution of production events
- Manages production budget
- Manages the implementation of digital communications projects and programs for Corporate Affairs
- Manages, supports, and edits broadcast and video productions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides guidance on digital communication strategies and develops execution plans for Corporate Affairs
- Bachelor s degree in Communications, Marketing, Broadcasting, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in digital communications or related field OR 4 years experience in digital communications or related field.
- 2 years experience in brand development, broadcast production, online content management, or related field.
• 1 year experience developing and executing a web media strategy.
• 1 year experience in user experience.
• 1 year experience managing vendors or third-party agencies.
• 2 year experience with developing content for communications messaging.
• 2 years experience in developing digital communication channels.
• 3 years experience in web or social media content management or related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents