Sr. Manager, Diginity of Women
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1202013BR
What you'll do at
More specifically to the role: The Sr. Manager, Dignity of Women will support the development, execution, and continuous improvement of the strategy to promote the dignity of women in supply chains. The initial focus of our work will be on combating harassment, discrimination and abuse. We will achieve this by finding synergies as we collaborate with others, so that our individual strengths create lasting and meaningful impact. We will not just address the symptoms of gender abuse but will aim to change mindsets by creating empowering work places and empowering communities where the dignity of all workers is recognized and valued.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Public Policy, Supply Chain Management, International Business or related field and 4 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, public policy, investigations, or corporate affairs OR 6 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, public policy, investigations, or corporate affairs.
- 2 years experience in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- 2 years experience in investigations or crisis management.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience working with international markets, international supply chains, or related field.
- 7 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, public policy, investigations, or corporate affairs.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents