Associate Relations Case Manager I
- Location CHARLOTTE, NC
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200886BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts investigations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides guidance to business leaders on corrective action implementation
- Supports investigative protocol and company standards
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- 3 years' experience in customer service, contact centers, or related field.
- 3 years experience in human resources, employee relations, labor relations, investigations, or related field.
- Human resources professional certification (for example, PHR, SPHR) or Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI) certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents