Principal Data Analyst-Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200730BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with internal and external organizations on complex projects impacting multiple functions and strategic initiatives
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 years supervisory experience or experience leading team initiatives.
- 2 years experience conducting resource planning.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 4 years data analytics experience OR 6 years data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 2 years data analytics experience.
- 4 years experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 4 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Driven, analytical mind seeking to utilize skills to develop actionable insights from data to solve business problems.
- Persistent, detail-oriented, curious, fast learner with experience in data analytics, modeling, prediction, and visualization.
- Strong communication skills, with can-do attitude; ability to convey complex information in understandable terms.
- Statistical software expertise in R, Python, SAS and spatial tools like Alteryx.Visualization expertise in web applications, Tableau and Power BI.
- Hands on experience in developing forecasting, optimization, machine learning, predictive analytics and segmentation models.
- Hands on experience with cloud base analytics tools like – Microsoft Azure and Google Tensorflow.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents