Senior Manager II, Credit Card Field/Store Sales & Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200716BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to identify key performance indicators and to make insightful recommendations to improve business performance.
- You feel comfortable writing queries to pull big data from multiple sources (internal and external), building financial models and Tableau reports/Power BI, and you excel on transforming records into insightful and dynamic reports.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As a Sr. Manager II, Credit Card Field/Store Sales & Operation Leader, you will be responsible for the store execution of the Walmart Credit Card Program. Your key responsibilities, among others, will include the implementation and execution of business strategies designed to grow the program and collaborate with internal teams and suppliers to train and develop associates at the stores and the supplier’s field team
Who you would work for
This position reports to Bill Meeker, Director of Walmart Services – Service Excellence
Things you’ll do everyday:
- Work with the Walmart Credit Card team to develop engagement strategies that drive execution at the Stores.
- Build executive level decks to effectively communicate insights and the state of the business to leadership and multiple business partners.
- Present and explain to field operations executives daily, weekly, monthly reports on business KPI’s – recommend store actions to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the Credit Card team to ensure technology implementations get executed on time and work well at the stores.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others; ensuring compliance, and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives. Consult with business partners and key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 6 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 5 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years' experience in product or service development.
- 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents