Sr. Manager I, Credit Card Rewards
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200705BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to identify key performance indicators and to make insightful recommendations to improve business performance.
- You feel comfortable writing queries to pull big data from multiple sources (internal and external), building financial models and Tableau reports/Power BI, and you excel on transforming records into insightful and dynamic reports.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As a Sr. Manager I, Credit Card Rewards, you will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition and retention strategies for the Card Partnership business. You will be a customer-centric, digital-first manager developing, managing and continually optimizing retail card rewards programs.
Who you would work for
This position reports to Gabriel Arbelaez, Director of Walmart Financial Services https://www.linkedin.com/in/garbelaez/
Things you’ll do everyday:
- Lead omni-channel customer acquisition marketing and retention strategies for retail card partnerships
- Develop and manage winning value propositions based on customer and competitive research
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities and work collaboratively with other business functions to optimize go-to-market plans
- Conduct product research – support the business with insights drawn from industry research and data analytics (qualitative and quantitative)
- Develop customer profiling and segmentation framework to inform creation of lifecycle programs that drive cohort-level conversion and spend-by-customer metrics
- Lead and participate in regular update meetings to engage internal and external partner teams on key customer KPIs and qualitative feedback and present regular action-driven plans to influence and facilitate decision making
- Build executive level decks to effectively communicate insights and the state of the business to leadership and multiple business partners
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others; ensuring compliance, and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives. Consult with business partners and key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 3 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 5 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 4 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 4 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 4 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 4 years' experience in product or service development.
- 4 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 4 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents