Sr. Manager II, Credit Card Analytics & Reporting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200694BR
What you'll do at
Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer needs.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to identify key performance indicators and to make insightful recommendations to improve business performance.
- You feel comfortable writing queries to pull big data from multiple sources (internal and external), building financial models and Tableau reports/Power BI, and you excel on transforming records into insightful and dynamic reports.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As a Sr. Manager II, Credit Card Analytics & Reporting, you will be responsible for creating, managing and presenting reports to reflect the performance of the Walmart Credit Card Program. Your key responsibilities, among others, will include analyzing a diverse portfolio of initiatives, reporting on the key performance indicators for the Walmart Credit Card Program, planning and forecasting financial metrics, and driving the execution of multiple business projects.
Who you would work for:
This position reports to Gabriel Arbelaez, Director of Walmart Financial Services https://www.linkedin.com/in/garbelaez/
Things you’ll do everyday:
- Conduct product research – Support the business with insights drawn from industry research and data analytics
- Build executive level decks to effectively communicate insights and state of the business to leadership and multiple business partners
- Manage data ownership and data flows between Walmart and suppliers – Walmart shares sensitive information with suppliers and this associate will be responsible for pulling data, verifying accuracy, scrubbing proprietary information and securely transfer data to suppliers
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly reports on business KPI’s
- Collaborate with multiple teams to customize reports to help Stores understand goals and performance
- Collaborate with the Credit Card team to ensure technology implementations work well at the stores and all digital channels
- Collect and analyze data for multiple ad-hoc projects related to Walmart Financial Services
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives. Consult with business partners and key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 6 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 5 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years' experience in product or service development.
- 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents