Senior Technical – Quality Product Manager ( Bed/Bath/Décor)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1200607BR
What you'll do at
• Product Benchmarking,
• Creating technical Quality Standards, testing protocols
• Defining specifications
• Root cause Analysis
• Data Analysis – Voice of Customer ( .Com Star rating, eCommerce Analysis)
• Risk Analysis, Mitigation
• Drive Quality Improvement
• Supplier technical interface for a range of products including Décor Rugs, Window coverings, Basic Bedding, Bath and Shower.
Ideal candidate will have a Chemical background and experience working in a Consumer product testing facility.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages consistent customer service delivery
- Manages processes for on-boarding new suppliers and maintaining processes for existing suppliers
- Oversees complex quality assurance processes
- Oversees quality assurance plans and frameworks
- Oversees the communication of findings to stakeholders and customers
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, or related field and 4 years experience in training, quality, product development, or related area OR 6 years experience in training, quality, product development, or related area .
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 4 years experience assessing training programs and customer service levels in a production, sales, or customer service environment.
- 4 years experience providing performance feedback or on-the-job training.
- Master s degree in Business, Engineering, Communications, Education or related field.
- Six Sigma certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents