Director Cross Border Finance - INTL
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1200084BR
What you'll do at
• Lead the effective execution of complex cross-functional projects by promoting the exchange of diverse experiences and ideas; communicating business priorities and project milestones across the organization; preparing materials for business case presentations to senior and executive management; providing recommendations if financial performance is not meeting set targets.
• Create a collaborative and effective working relationship with functional leaders around the globe to understand business challenges and prioritize solutions that will enable the success of these functions
• Partner with all stakeholders to create and implement cost-efficient financial solutions based on Cross Border Trade business objectives
• Support high-growth initiatives by performing analyses to provide insights into areas of risk and opportunity to influence Cross Border strategies and decisions
• Proactively identify, develop and implement enhancements to existing reporting and business processes
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Judgment: Use objective financial and business analyses to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices both short & long term.
Customer Centered: Base all decisions and recommendations from the perspective of the customer (internal or external)
Delivery: Ensure high focus on delivery of goals and communication of progress & performance
Adaptability: be comfortable with change, ambiguity, and dealing with competing demands and shifting priorities
2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross functional projects
Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or related field and 4 years experience in commerce, business administration, or related field OR 8 years experience in commerce, business administration, or related field
• Collaborative and team-oriented, but able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Passion to learn with ability to absorb new information rapidly
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents