Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1199513BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes strategies, processes, and projects for Global Customer Insights
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data-based insights for strategy with Insights Partners
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Experience partnering with stakeholders and take the requirements and follow them through the end to implementation.
• Maintain a robust data pipeline to support Marketing Vehicle performance, Category performance, Customer cohort activity, and Financial Plan/Forecast reporting.
• Define taxonomy, data flow, and data formatting for various internal and external partners.
• Provide data architecture that is flexible, scalable, and consistent for cross-functional use, and aligned to stakeholder business requirements.
• Deliver ongoing and accurate reporting of KPIs for Weekly Business Review reporting.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Define SLA and acceptable time lags by data source, define QA process, and socialize resolution process to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 3 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR 5 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 1 year experience in data analytics or related field.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, and workload management.
• A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
- 1 year of experience in web design or web analytics.
- 1 year of experience supervising others.
- 3 years of experience using a Business Intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create a report to specifications.
- 3 years of experience using exploratory data analysis and inferential statistics.
- 3 years of experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
- Master s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents