Optical Lab General Maint
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1198957BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the usage and disposal of hazardous materials and waste (for example, optical coating waste, optical alloy waste, petroleum products, pharmaceuticals waste) according to company policies and procedures.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains general maintenance duties
- Performs preventive and basic maintenance and repairs on equipment (for example, production equipment, lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, HVAC units) facility and grounds according to procedures.
- Previous experience in a construction, industrial, production or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience repairing/maintaining optical, mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents