Technical Project Mgr 2
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1197490BR
What you'll do at
• Drives digital adoption across multiple functions include store departments, legal, HR, global mobility, and international.
• Develop simple and intuitive user experiences to optimize how people, process, and technology interact.
• Demonstrates agile scrum expertise to successfully drive implementation successfully
• Creates and delivers presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences (for example, managers, customers, suppliers, all stakeholders and project staff)
• Demonstrates up-to-date technical expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Manages the execution of small projects
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports project planning and implementation
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 1 year's technical program management experience OR 4 years' technical program management experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents