Product Development Specialist – Men’s Apparel
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1197458BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes data and provides insights to support business decisions and strategies
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes sourcing activities to support business unit strategies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the development and validation of product specifications through the entire product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field OR 2 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents