Sr. Technical Project Manager- Business Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1197307BR
What you'll do at
•Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
•Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
•Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
•Manages the execution of a medium size project, multiple small size projects, or aspects of a larger project
•Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
•Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
•Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
•Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
•Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
•Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
•Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
•Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
•Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
•3 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
•Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
•Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
•Ability to work independently and with others
•Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- 3 years experience managing multiple methodologies (for example, waterfall, agile, iterative, RAD).
- 3 years managing cross-functional teams providing support through the project lifecycle.
- 5 years current experience managing large projects with a multi-million dollar budget.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents